If you are unable to answer these questions, enroll in this class...
Your dog's life may depend on it!
- What is your dog's normal body temperature and how do I reduce a quick fever?
- How and when do you apply a tourniquet?
- What is the most common cause of dogs choking?
- What do I do if my dog is choking on an object?
- Why can't you use the Heimlich Maneuver on dogs?
- How do I perform CPR on my dog?
- What is the first thing I should do if my dog ingests something poisonous?
- What do 80% of all dogs hit by cars have in common?
- What is the most common "household killer" of dogs?
- What is the first thing you should do if your dog drowns?
If you are unable to answer all questions correctly, enroll in our First Aid - CPR Class.
The cost of the class is $99.00. The class will run approx. 1 - 1 1/2 hours. This is a "human only" class.
Contact the office to enroll ~ 248-236-0287.